Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthday Invites for my Niece

My niece, Lauren, is turning 12 in a couple of weeks & she asked me to make some birthday party invitations for her. She wanted to use the Eat Cake stamp set, but she wanted the layout & colors of this card from the catalog (p. 47). So I switched things up & added a little bling & I think they came out really cute! I also used the Crop-A-Dile & the Paper-piercing Template to create some dry embossed dots in the upper left corner of the Certainly Celery rectangle, but they're hard to see in the photo. I hope she likes them!
This is the outside of the invitation.

Here is what I stamped inside for her to fill out.

All supplies Stampin' Up!: Eat Cake stamp set; Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stock; Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pads; Crop-A-Dile, Paper-piercing Template, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Regal Rose & Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals.


No comments: