Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Back! And, Another Birthday Card!

Well I'm back from my trip to NYC! My cousin & I had a blast! It was so great to visit with my brother & to see New York for the first time! It is quite an experience to be in Manhattan with all of the people, buildings, cars & lights. People say that Vegas is the city that never sleeps, but I definitely think NYC has it beat!
Here's another birthday card for you too. I made this one for my mother-in-law, Jill. Her birthday was also last Thursday, but I didn't want to post her card until we had given it to her! Happy Birthday, Jill! I love the pastel colors for Springtime! Also, some great news from Stampin' Up!-they are extending the date of the Occasions Mini Collection 2008 through June 30th instead of May 31st! Yay!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Live Your Dream, All Holidays stamp sets; Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stock; Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads; Certainly Celery & Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Markers, Brads-Soft Subtles, Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: