Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One of a Kind

It's that time again! My monthly demonstrator meeting is tonight. This month the stamp set chosen for our swaps is One of a Kind (p. 109, set of 6, 111101, $18.95). I love this set, especially because it has a matching punch (Boho Blossoms Punch, p. 180, 110711, $15.95)! Most of the samples I've seen with this stamp set have used really bright colors so I decided to try something a little different. I was going for something a little more "rustic" so hopefully I achieved that! I can't wait for tonight to see what everyone else came up with!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: One of a Kind, Sanded Background stamp sets; Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Blue Bayou, Really Rust, Whisper White card stock; Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Blue Bayou, Really Rust Classic Stampin' Pads; Boho Blossoms Punch, Blue Bayou Double-Stitched Ribbon, 3/4" Circle Punch, Brads-Vintage, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: