Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lemon Recipe Tin

I had a customer order a Recipe Tin & she wanted it in yellow & green (she's giving it as a gift & her friend's kitchen is in those colors). So this is what I came up with for her! I hope that she likes it & that her friend does too! I used Certainly Celery & So Saffron Prints Designer Series Papers. They look great together! I also used a stamp from the Tart & Tangy set from the Occasions Mini Collection 2008 to be a lemon. I put Glassy Glaze Enamel over the lemon stamp too, so it has a really shiny, juice look to it. Overall I think it came out super cute!

Here are the matching dividers.

Sorry the picture came out really dark so the colors look a little off!

And here's the matching Recipe Card Holder & a Recipe Card. I stamped the Recipe Cards alternately in yellow & green (For a lemon & a lime I guess!).

If you have certain colors in your kitchen & you want to purchase a Recipe Tin to match, please contact me & we'll figure out a combination that works for you too!

No comments: