Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Pretty Pink Elephant!

I don't think I mentioned this at the beginning of the month, but April is the busiest, craziest month for birthdays in our family! I'm not kidding-we've got a ton of birthdays this month, even 3 on the same day! And my daughter, who wasn't due until May 7, decided to make her appearance early & arrived on April 20, right in the middle of the birthday madness!
So I'm just warning you now that I will be posting many birthday cards in the next couple of weeks! This first one is for my niece whose birthday is on Monday. I love using Designer Series Paper on cards! It adds such a nice detail to cards without having to do a lot of work!
Happy Birthday, Madeline!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Wild About You, Wonderful Favorites, It's Your Birthday stamp sets; Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White card stock; Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose Classic Stampin' Pads; Light Pink Gingham Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: