Friday, June 27, 2008

Another Monogram Tin

Ok, so I just can't get enough of these monogram tins. I'm sure you are sick of seeing them by now! They are so easy to make & are such a great little gift! I made this one for my sister-in-law, Cheryl, whose birthday was this past Wednesday. Happy Birthday, Cheryl! I was trying a new background to see how the photo would turn out. I put it against my white fridge & then put a piece of white card stock on my counter. I guess it turned out all right!?!

Here's the top of the tin.


The tin holds 10 note cards plus envelopes. I made 5 of her notecards like the one above & then ran out of the Almost Amethyst ribbon.

So I made the other 5 like the one above, using the Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.


And here's her actual birthday card. It has to match, of course! Does it have too much "stuff" on it? It's a little more than I usually do so I wasn't sure!

1 comment:

TANYA said...

like your tins! am passing your blog along to my friend who loves scrapbooking!!

if interested check out her blog at www.beyondobstacles.blogspot.com