Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fresh Cuts Swaps

Tonight is my monthly demonstrator meeting & the stamp set that was chosen for swaps is Fresh Cuts. I am so excited because this stamp set is part of the Fresh Cut Sneak Peek Promotion for June & will be available in the next catalog (being released August 11).
Well, you know me-when I make swaps I like to make them simple! And this card is simple! But I really liked how it turned out (sorry, my photo is a little washed out). I used one of my fav color combos-River Rock, Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum & Pale Plum (what am I going to do when River Rock retires?!?). The flowers were so easy too! I first stamped the large 5-petal flower from the Ginormous Flowers set in Pale Plum ink. Then I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the small 5-petal flower from the Fresh Cuts stamp set in the center of the larger flower & stamped it with Perfect Plum ink. Then I used the 5-Petal Flower Punch to punch them out & adhered them to my card with Silver Brads. So easy! Remember, you still have a few more days to order the Fresh Cut Sneak Peek Promotion!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Fresh Cuts, Ginormous Flowers stamp sets; River Rock, Whisper White card stock; River Rock, Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum Classic Stampin' Pads; 5-Petal Flower Punch, Large Oval Punch, Silver Brads.

No comments: