Saturday, July 26, 2008

Home from AZ & Another Papertrey Ink Card

Hello again! We're back from our visit with my parents in Arizona. We had a great time! It was a much needed break to recharge! My Aunt Kathy had major surgery yesterday (everything went well & she's expected to have a smooth recovery) so I wanted to make a special card to send to her (she lives in Chicago) just to let her know that we love her & are thinking about her. I immediately reached for my Women of Life stamp set from Papertrey Ink again. I absolutely LOVE this set! It has the "Aunt" stamp in it already & then I just added the "to my" from Stampin' Up!'s Fundamental Phrases stamp set to complete my sentiment. Notice that I used the Scallop Edge Punch again (I don't know why it looks a little crooked in the photo, it's not in real life!) on this card. I {heart} the Scallop Edge Punch!!!
Note: You can order your own Scallop Edge Punch when the new catalog comes out on August 11th, plus a lot of other wonderful new stamps & accessories! If you are interested in buying a catalog or placing an please email me anytime!
Women of Life stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
All other supplies Stampin' Up!: Fundamental Phrases stamp set; Certainly Celery Prints Designer Paper, So Saffron, Rose Red, Whisper White card stock; Certainly Celery, Rose Red, So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pads; Ribbon Originals-Fairy Tale, Brads-Silver, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: