Saturday, July 19, 2008

More NEW Stuff!

Here's another card I made with a preview set from Stampin' Up! It's called Sock Monkey. It will be available in the new catalog out in August. When I saw this set, I had to buy it because my daughter loves sock monkeys! My husband's birthday is on Monday, so this is the card I made for my daughter to give to him. Happy Birthday, Chad! By the way, we're leaving tomorrow to go to AZ for the week, so it will be quiet around here for a few days. Have a great week!
Birthday Basics stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
All other supplies Stampin' Up!: Sock Monkey stamp set; Spring Break Designer Series Paper, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White; Black Staz-on ink pad, Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad; Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals.


No comments: