Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweet Little Baby Card-With NEW Stampin' Up! Stuff!

I got my preview order of new Stampin' Up! stuff last week, as demonstrators there are a few items that we have the opportunity to preorder before the new catalog comes out. I love this new designer paper!!!! It's so pretty! And I needed a baby card for a friend who's having a girl, so I thought this paper would work perfectly! The designer paper is called Bella Rose. This card also uses 3 of the new In Colors for 2008/2009-Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss. And for this card I used what is probably my favorite preview item of all-the Scallop Edge Punch! I am so excited about this punch & I know I will be using it all of the time! I also should mention that I tied a piece of White Narrow Organdy Ribbon (retired) around the top of the card, which is hard to see in the photo, but looks very nice in person!
Congratulations to Christina & her family!

No comments: