Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Blog Award & Some Stampin' Up! Vinyl

First I have to say thanks to Regina over at Stamping Heaven for nominating me for a blog award! I was pleasantly surprised when I got her email this morning! I don't have time right now to pass along the blog nominations, but make sure you check out Regina's amazing blog & also those other great blogs she nominated. How fun!



I only have one quick project for you today. Honestly, it took me about 5 minutes to make this! I had been trying to figure out something to do with the vinyl freebie that us demonstrators got from Stampin' Up! & this is what I decided on. I got a shadow box type of frame at IKEA & I cut some designer paper to fit inside of the frame. I wish I had gotten the smaller frame, but I couldn't remember how big the vinyl decal was! Then on the outside of the glass I applied the vinyl decal-super easy, but it sure is sticky so make sure you know exactly where you want to put it before you let it touch your project! Then it looked like it needed a little something else, so I added some coordinating buttons to the frame. My plan is to hang this in my craft room (whenever we get it finished) & then I can just take it off the wall & bring it with me to workshops & classes to show off Stampin' Up! vinyl! It's my new portable home decor!

No comments: