Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Swaps for Tonight

Yep, it's my monthly demonstrator meeting tonight! I'm so excited because we'll get to see all of the cute stuff that they got at Convention this year! Also, my upline, Margaret, is one of the few demonstrators who has been with Stampin' Up! for all 20 years, so congratulations to her! Our assignment for this month was to make swaps using any of the hostess sets from the new catalog. I fell in love with the Holiday Happenings Bundle, so that's what I chose to use. My card is sort of a mixture of this card & this calendar cover that I made a while back. I also used some of the new In Colors-so pretty! I'm really loving Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette & Riding Hood Red, but I'm having a hard time getting into Pacific Point & Tangerine Tango. I'm sure I'll love those colors too once I use them a little more!

All supplies Stampin' Up!:

STAMP SET: Seasonal Icons, Happy Everything, Celebrate Everything

PAPER: Holiday Happenings Designer Paper, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White

INK: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss

ACCESSORIES: Scallop Edge Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Brads-Silver, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: