Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Halloween Swaps

This month for swaps at our demonstrator meeting the chosen stamp set is Eat, Drink & Be Scary from the Holiday Mini Catalog. For some reason it was really hard for me to come up with something? I've been getting a bunch of Christmas Card samples made (Yes, I know it's only September!) so I think it was just hard for me to get in the mood for a Halloween card! Well, as usual, my swap is pretty simple!

All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SET: Eat, Drink & Be Scary, Classic Backgrounds, Defining Alphabet
PAPER: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Basic Black
INK: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Old Olive, Only Orange, Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Sizzix Circles #2 Die, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Double Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: