Saturday, September 6, 2008

September Stamp Class Project

I am so excited for my September Stamp Class Project!
I have to be honest, I did not come up with this idea myself. I found it on Andrea Walford's blog Sunny Stampin' that she got from a Stampin' Up! Regional Conference. It may look familiar too! I made one for my friend Anya for her birthday a couple months ago (to see that one click here). This is such a great project to keep for yourself or to give as a gift-the holidays are just around the corner! So first let me show you the pictures of what we will be making...

This is the outside of the box:
These are the cards we will make (you can stamp them with any greeting you want, or leave them blank & stamp them as needed):




Here's a picture of the box open with the 6 cards plus envelopes inside:


The details:

We will be making 1 decorated box & 6 coordinating cards (envelopes included).

You will receive half of a Simply Scrappin' Kit-Petal Party (a $10 value). This includes 3 sheets of 12" x 12" double-sided designer paper, 4 sheets of 12" x 12" textured card stock & 3 sheets of self-adhesive die cuts (see photo below).

Everything will be pre-cut for you & ready to go for the class. Even after making the card box & the cards, you will still go home with quite a bit of materials from the Simply Scrappin' Kit. Stay tuned over the next few days because I'll be posting lots of other projects I've made with the remainder of my kit!

Class Info:

DATE: Friday, September 26th

TIME: 6:00pm

PLACE: Julie's House

COST: $15

(You must prepay for this class by Monday, September 15th so that I have time to order the Simply Scrappin' Kits!)

RSVP: To me by Monday, September 15th

And please invite your friends & neighbors too!

If you have any questions please email me!

No comments: