Saturday, September 6, 2008

Uppercase Living (Vinyl Lettering & Designs)

I am so excited because my sister-in-law, Bethany, just signed up to be a demonstrator with Uppercase Living! If you haven't heard of Uppercase Living yet, they are a catalog based company that sells vinyl lettering & designs that you can use to decorate your home & really anything else too! The catalog is huge & has tons of amazing ideas in it. And the vinyl is so easy to use & apply. The options really are endless! You can create items like I've shown you here on my blog. And the website is awesome too! You can view all of their products (there are a lot!), order online & even design your own expressions (you can customize with many different fonts & colors). How fun! I'm going to be having a party in October (Riverside, CA), so stay tuned for more info on that.
And if you want more information on Uppercase Living or want to view their products click here.
~Thanks!

1 comment:

Clay Monroe said...

You can buy as much as you want,...Chad told me....