Friday, December 5, 2008

Some Christmas Vinyl Projects

Things have been a little quiet around here on my blog lately! Sorry! What have I been doing? Well, I haven't been stamping as much as I would like, but I have been busy nonetheless. I've been slowly working on our family Christmas Cards & getting some Christmas scrapbooking done, but that's about it! I've been totally engaged in other activities with my family. That's what life's all about though isn't it?
Well, I did put some Christmas vinyl projects together that I thought I would share:
This one is a super cute advent calendar. The vinyl came from Uppercase Living & my sister-in-law supplied everything for the project. The vinyl was put on a metal pizza pan from Wal-mart. Then a pre-painted Santa wood piece from Michael's is used with a magnet on the back to count down the days until Christmas. Lastly, I hung mine up with some Stampin' Up! ribbon.
I love it!

This is another great product from Uppercase Living. They sell this frame with the ribbon & then it comes with 4 acrylic inserts that you can put vinyl on. It's so cool! This one is, obviously, for Christmas. I just added some Stampin' Up! designer paper behind the acrylic, but it looks neat with just your wall color showing through too! I can't wait to change this out each month with a different vinyl phrase. Oh, and you can pick what color you want your vinyl to be too!


And, lastly, is another glass block. This photo turned out pretty fuzzy, I don't know what happened! But I love these glass blocks! So easy to make & they really look beautiful!

No comments: