Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Desktop Calendar

I decided to make myself a desktop calendar for 2009 also. (Sorry my picture is a little off, things look different in Photoshop than they do on my blog-I'm still learning!) I went with the blues & greens for mine since our office is a sage green color. This is just the same as the desktop calendar I showed you here except I changed the colors, designer paper & the stamp set! These are so fun & easy to make! And they make great gifts too!
4" x 6" Clear Plastic Frame (Wal-Mart)
All other supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SETS: Eastern Blooms
PAPER: Green Tea Designer Paper, Whisper White
INK: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Edge Punch, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Flower Fusion, Brads-Soft Subtles, Mini Glue Dots, Write Me a Memory Journaling Fonts CD, Vol. I.

1 comment:

Letterpress said...

This calendar is so cute. I love looking at your designs!

Elizabeth E.