Friday, January 2, 2009

Samples for January Stamp Class

Well, I finally had some time to get some stamping done yesterday! Yay! It's been a long time! I made the samples for my card class/club for January. I can't believe it's already time to be making Valentine's Day cards!
Card #1:
This card uses the new stamp set Love You Much & the new Candy Lane Designer Paper from the Love You Much Promotion. Card #2:
This card uses the same Love You Much stamp set. I also put some small felt flowers over the stamped flower to give it some color & dimension. I stamped the large heart with the White Craft Pad onto the designer paper. It's hard to see it in the photo, but it looks really neat in real life. The designer paper is the new Raspberry Tart Designer Paper from the new catalog!
Card #3:
For our third card I decided to make a thank you card. And I decided to switch up the colors from all of the pinks & reds! I used the tissue paper technique on this card with the new stamp set Sweet Stems. I love how it turned out! Instead of mounting the tissue paper on white card stock I glued it down onto Pale Plum card stock. Katie in my demonstrator group did this on one of her cards a while back & I thought it looked so cool! I also used the new Sweetest Stem Embosslit with my Big Shot for the Perfect Plum flower. It is so awesome! The embosslit cuts out the flower & embosses it at the same time! So easy!


Here's a close-up of the tissue paper technique & the embosslit flower:

Remember, if you're planning on coming to my January Card Class please RSVP by Monday, January 5th.
The class will be on Thursday, January 8th @ 7pm at my house. I hope to see you all there!




No comments: