Friday, May 22, 2009

A CASE from Stampin' Up!

So you must have noticed that I haven't had much time for stamping lately? :) Well, I'm 8 months pregnant & have felt sick the entire time, so unfortunately, stamping has taken a backseat to other, more important things in my life! But I'm still trying to create whenever I have the energy! I saw this same exact card on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website a few days ago (except they used Kiwi Kiss) & I just loved it. I knew it would be a quick & easy one to recreate myself. This was probably one of the easiest cards I have ever made & I love how it's so simple & can be used for many different occasions! I made 2 different cards-one using Riding Hood Red & one using Baja Breeze-based on the cute buttons that I had! Thanks for another great idea Stampin' Up!



No comments: