Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another Baby Thank You Card

So I couldn't make just one design for my baby thank you cards! Here's the other one I came up with. This one is a little more involved & more elegant looking. This one is my favorite! I used some old designer paper & I really like these colors together (Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla). I wanted to use the damask print because that's what we're doing in this baby's nursery, except it's just a brighter pink. And I love the little accent of the halfback pearl-it's so pretty! I made these ones so that if I have some leftover I can use them as thank you cards for anything, not just baby stuff! Sorry the colors in the picture seem a little off or gray or something-I still need to learn how to use Photoshop!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMPS: Friends 24-7, Thank You Kindly
PAPER: Parisian Summer Designer Paper, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla Card Stock
INK: Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Cream Halfback Pearls (Pretties Kit)

No comments: