Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Birthday Card with Some NEW In Colors!

I got my preorder & new catalog last week! Yay! So much fabulous stuff in there! I've been trying to make all of the birthday/occasions cards that I'll be needing for the next few months since I've got a baby coming in just a few weeks. I decided that I would make a birthday card using 3 of the new In Colors-Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo & Crushed Curry. I thought they made for a nice, bright, summery birthday card! And guess what? This year Stampin' Up! is offering the In Colors in markers! Awesome! I {heart} Stampin' Up!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMPS: Crazy for Cupcakes
PAPER: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
INK: Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo & Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Markers, Big Shot, Texturz Plate-Backgrounds I, Silver Brads, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: