Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July today everyone! I hope you have a great day! We're off to swim & BBQ so it should be a fun day!
I actually have a couple of things to share with you today too. This first one is a 4th of July card that I made. I'm still not sure how I feel about this card! I used Whisper White card stock as the card base, which I rarely ever do. And for some reason I just kept feeling like I needed to add more to the card. So I just kept going & going & going...and now I feel like maybe it's a little too much?!?!?! Anyway, I thought I'd still share it with you! This next project is a vinyl home decor project. My friend Anya of Anya's Inspiring Design had a vinyl party at her house last weekend & it was so much fun. This was one of the projects that we made. So quick & easy! I love it! So festive for the 4th of July, but you could be patriotic & leave it up all year round too! To check out her vinyl design company & see all of her other amazing ideas click here.

No comments: