Friday, July 3, 2009

I've Been Nesting...

I realized that I indeed have been nesting. I was getting worried because I've had no desire to nest in the "typical" manner-cleaning, organizing, etc. But, being the crafty gal that I am, I have been nesting in my own way by getting all sorts of crafty projects done that I've been meaning to do for a long time. I am so proud of myself for finally getting some of these things done! So yay for nesting! Just don't come over to my messy, unorganized house! :) Anyway, I'll try to show you photos of some of my latest crafty tasks, but those that are baby related will have to wait until after my little one arrives. At least I've been keeping myself busy instead of just sitting around waiting to pop!
So here is one book I've been meaning to do for a LONG time! I was so good about getting my daughter's portraits done, but then I had nothing to do with them. I hang the current one on our wall, but the older ones just were left in a big envelope since I don't have room to put them all up. I decided to create a portrait scrapbook to house all of those adorable portraits. And it was so quick & easy to do because I used a Simply Scrappin' Kit (you may remember this one from a long time ago-Friends & Flowers), I used the same format throughout the scrapbook & also my daughter is only 3 so I didn't have too much catching up to do here! I find these types of scrapbooks where I only need to update them once a year work best for me!
*Sorry about the glare on some of the photos, I didn't want to take the time to take each page out of the plastic page protector. Also, if there's a blank spot for a photo that just means it's hanging on my wall!
I hope you enjoy seeing this & maybe feel inspired to get some scrapbooking done yourself!




















No comments: