Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Baby Girl!

So my sister-in-law just found out that she's having another girl! Yay! This makes 3 girls for her & 9 girls between my husband & his 2 brothers (we have 2 & his other brother has 4)! We are so excited for them! I had decided a while ago that I wanted to make a set of thank you cards to give to my sister-in-law for all of the wonderful things that this next little bundle will receive. So I made 2 versions of the same card-one for boy & one for girl & was just waiting until they had their ultrasound so I knew which one to make a whole bunch of! I have to say that I really like these thank you cards! I love the 2 pinks & the olive together! And I love using the Big Shot, especially for projects where I need many of the same element (in this case the Top Note die). These cards were so fast & easy to make, but I think they're really cute too! Congrats Beth, I hope you like them! All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMPS: Nursery Necessities, Holiday Blitz
PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White
INK: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Top Note Die

And here's the baby card that I made to go with the packaged thank you cards & the cute little outfit that I found for the baby. I wanted to use the same colors, but change up the design!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMPS: Nursery Necessities, Holiday Blitz, Polka Dot Background
PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White
INK: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Circles & Scallop Circles Dies, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon


And here's the boy version of the same card. If my sister-in-law was having a boy I was going to make a bunch of these ones for her! Again, I really like the 2 blues with the olive!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMPS: Nursery Necessities, Holiday Blitz
PAPER: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
INK: Old Olive; Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Top Note Die

No comments: