Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Blanket Inspired Card

I made a flannel baby blanket for my daughter before she was born & the pattern on the fabric is the inspiration for this card. This stamp matches really closely to the pattern on the fabric & the colors are the same. I just loved this for a baby blanket & I like it for a card too! I've found that inspiration for cards, layouts, colors, etc. can be all around you, you just have to notice them! I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the blanket too before posting this so you could see how closely they match, but oh well! This card was quick & easy too which is a necessity in my life right now! The greeting says "i'm so sorry." I decided on this because I'm all out of sympathy cards. So look at the things in your world & I bet you'll be inspired too!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMPS: Razzle Dazzle, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
INK: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue
ACCESSORIES: Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

No comments: