Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Frame for Aidynn's Room

My 5 month old's room is still bare! Well, we did hang some pretty curtains up that match her crib bedding, but there's still nothing on the wall's! I've had a couple of projects planned, though, it was just a matter of finding the time to get them done. One of my ideas was to create a scrapbook page with some of her first pictures on it to frame & hang on her wall. Her crib bedding is a bright pink & white damask with accents of a celery green color. I used the My Digital Studio program first to come up with a layout. Here's the layout (I guess since I didn't actually fill the photo boxes in with photos in the program they didn't show up here):
Then I created the layout with my paper supplies, added the photos & framed it. Now I just need to actually hang it on the wall! (Sorry for my reflection in the glass!)
I love this quote too: "Baby-You are the miracle of all creation."

No comments: