Saturday, December 19, 2009

January Calendar Page

Last year I started printing out my own calendar pages to stick on the fridge & write on with all of our family happenings. I would just type up a calendar in Microsoft Word, print it out & then stamp the images I wanted all around it. They looked really cute! Well, I was so excited to see that some of the new My Digital Studio downloads are for making calendars! Yay! Now I can make them even faster by just doing it all on the computer & then printing it out. And they'll still be just as cute! I also love that there are so many stamps that you can use to fill the calendar with too-"bday," "appt," & holidays to name just a few. Here's the January 2010 calendar page that I made in the program:
Then I just printed it out on my home computer. The colors look great & everything! I took a picture of it so you can see what it looks like printed out too:
I'm just loving the My Digital Studio program & all of the projects you can make with it!

No comments: