Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Digital Calendar

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted anything! Happy New Year! Well, you've probably realized by now that I {LOVE} calendars! I made the desktop calendar for on my computer desk, I print out a calendar page each month to hang on the fridge & write all of our appointments & happenings on & I made a digital calendar to hang on the wall by the phone. This one really is just to look pretty in my kitchen! That & the fact that I am addicted to making projects in My Digital Studio! I made this calendar so that for each month in 2010 it has pictures from that month but from the previous year-2009. I'm hoping that then I can just cut off the top portion of the calendar page & stick it in a scrapbook for 2009. Does this make sense? :) So below are my favorite calendar pages. And this first one is the cover which I will put in the scrapbook album as well. This was so fast & easy to make with My Digital Studio! And I love that I can add birthdays, holidays, or whatever else I want to right in My Digital Studio onto the calendar-so cute!














No comments: