Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New My Digital Studio Downloads

I made this digital scrapbook page last night with a couple of new downloads for My Digital Studio. Yes, when you buy the My Digital Studio software you can still purchase individual downloads as they become available. And you can even purchase the downloads individually if you want to without buying the software, you just need to have a program like Photoshop to use them in. So this page uses 2 new digital downloads. One is textured card stock. So awesome! I used it in the Old Olive frame around the photo. The other download is the My Sweet Pea Digital Kit. I LOVE this kit! It is beautiful! And for only $9.95 you get to download 48 designer patterned papers, the coordinating stamp set & 8 coordinating felt embellishments! That's a pretty sweet deal! This kit has endless possibilities! I loved this particular patterned paper & it just went perfectly with the picture that I wanted to use. I love how Stampin' Up! makes crafting-paper or digital-so easy for me!

No comments: