Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I {heart} Ruth Parker Jewelry

I've decided that I need to be better about sharing with my blog readers-the few of you out there, but I love you-the cool stuff that I come across in my searches for unique, handmade stuff! Today I thought I would introduce you to Ruth Parker Jewelry.
I met Lauren a few years ago through church & we were in a card group together. I knew this girl was pretty creative just by the awesome cards she would make! Now Lauren's started her own jewelry line-Ruth Parker Jewelry. And her creative design & talent are amazing! I love all of her stuff! I recommend you check out her blog & her Etsy shop, the jewelry she makes is fantastic! She had a little sale last week & I bought one of these for myself:
It's called the Santa Rosa Necklace & it is beautiful!
So, what are you waiting for? Get on over to Ruth Parker Jewelry & check it out!

1 comment:

Lauren at Ruth Parker Jewelry said...

JULIE! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like your necklace and definitely appreciate the shout out!