Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crinkle Flower Embellishment

My husband's gramma just turned 88 last Sunday! Happy Birthday, Mugs! I didn't have much time to make a card, so this is what I came up with. I think it turned out cute. If I had it to do over again I'd switch up some of the colors...oh well! I've been seeing these crinkle flowers all over the place & decided to make one for myself. I just used the new Extra Large Fancy Flower punch & punched out 3 flowers from 3 different patterned papers. Then I crinkled them all up, flattened them back out, layered them, stuck a crocheted flower on top & then put a rhinestone brad through the middle to hold them all together. Super easy! I also used the new Scallop Trim Border punch on the So Saffron textured card stock-so pretty!
Here's a close-up of the crinkle flower embellishment:

No comments: