Thursday, April 22, 2010

Goody Bags

My daughter, Kaylee, turned 4 on Tuesday! Happy Birthday, Kaylee-girl! We are having a little party for her on Saturday & I decided to go with a spring flowers theme this year. I better take advantage of planning her parties while she's young, right? Soon enough my input will not be cool I am sure! So anyway, I decided to make some little goody bags for our young party guests. I used the Fancy Favor die with my Big Shot & some Sweet Pea designer paper to make the bags. It was so fast & easy! I love my Big Shot! And I just used a variety of the papers from the Sweet Pea pack which I love because the colors coordinate, but each bag is totally different! So fun! And since the patterned paper is double-sided, the bags look really cute on the inside too! Then I just cut a strip of card stock which I adhered to the bag with silver brads. Here's a side view too:
I realized that it's hard to tell the size of the goody bags from the photos. So to give you an idea, I put a tiny bottle of bubbles, a small pony with hairbrush, a bracelet & a sheet of stickers into each bag. I think the girls will love them!

No comments: