Thursday, May 20, 2010

I {heart} Moda Bake Shop

So one of my crafty goals for this year is to sew a quilt. Yes, I realize that it's May & I haven't started yet! Yikes! When I want to try something new I usually just jump in & start figuring it out on my own. With this project, however, I wanted to do a little research first about the proper way to make a quilt. It seems easy enough in theory, but there are definitely a few more steps than I thought so I'm glad I've been researching a little bit first. Well one of my favorite quilting sites that I've come across (from someone else's blog, but I can't remember which now) is Moda Bake Shop. It has so many cute quilts, ideas, tips, instructions, tutorials, etc. I love it! Definitely worth checking out if you are interested in quilting! Now wish me luck in starting a quilt soon!

No comments: