Friday, May 28, 2010

Thank You

What is this? A card? Yes folks, believe it or not I actually made a card this week! I just don't seem to be making them quite as much as I used to, but I still love it! I needed a thank you card for our cousin who so graciously played tour guide on our trip to San Francisco a few weeks ago so this is what I came up with. My inspiration came from my baby's new bathing suit (see photo below). I just love this bathing suit! Let me tell you, Target has been coming up with some pretty cute stuff lately! Anyway, I just love the colors-the bright pink, black & white with a tiny hint of green-and I love the bold flowers so I just tried to reproduce that in this card.
Here's the cute little bathing suit:
You can find color & pattern inspiration almost anywhere!

No comments: