Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stay Cool

So the ladies over at the blog eighteen25 are so crafty! They have the best ideas & they are so wonderful to share many of the things they do in printable versions for their readers. They did a couple of ice pop neighbor gifts last week that are super cute! Click here to see their versions & to download the tag to print yourself. Since my printer wasn't hooked up to my laptop (which has the internet), I came up with my own version, Stampin' Up! style, of course:
The Market Pantry ice pops at Target are &2.14 for 24-not bad. I made my own tag using my computer, Big Shot, card stock, stamps & some pretty ribbon. I made a bunch of these to give to the families we visit teach & home teach for church. It's the perfect treat for a family during the summer! Thanks for the idea eighteen25!

No comments: