Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Week: Pennant Banner

I decided that I needed a little something festive to hang on the wall above my fireplace. The fast & easy solution to that? Use my Big Shot plus my Pennant die to create a fun "Happy Halloween" banner. I just grabbed some of my favorite scraps of Halloween designer paper & used the small pennant. I also used my Big Shot to cut the circles out of Old Olive card stock & the letters out of Basic Black card stock. Oh & there's that cute die-cut pumpkin again in between the words. Then I used my Crop-A-Dile to cut through each upper corner & strung some rope through it to hang it up with. Done! And I think it's the perfect addition to our mantle decorations for Halloween!

And some close-ups:


To see some other pennant banners I've made click here & here.

No comments: