Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Week: "BOO" Sign


I have a cute shelf with hooks on it in my entryway & I love making these hanging signs for it. And this is such an easy project too. I used my Big Shot & the Scallop Circle die to cut out the large scallop circles out of chip board. Then I also cut the large scallop circles out of some Halloween designer paper. With the Big Shot you can cut all 3 pieces of paper at once too! I glued the designer paper onto the chipboard. Then I used the Circles #2 die to cut out some green circles for the center of each scallop circle. I used my Alphabet Simple Letters die to cut out the letters in black card stock. Then I covered my letters with glue & sprinkled them with some chunky black glitter. I then glued the letters in the center of each green circle. Then for a little embellishment I stamped the cute pumpkin on white card stock & used my circle punch to punch it out. And then I punched a scallop circle out of black card stock to glue the pumpkin onto. I adhered it to the last "O" using Stampin' Dimensionals so that it pops out a little. Then I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in the top of each scallop circle & tied some coordinating ribbon through at varying lengths so that I could hang it on my hooks. So easy!

To see the other hanging signs I've made click here & here.

No comments: