Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Remember the "fall" sign that I made way back when? Well, I finally made a "spring" one last week. This is such a fast project & easy too with the Big Shot. I used it to cut out the scallop circles from chipboard & the designer papers. Also to make the circles that the chipboard letters are glued to. I used, again, the Sweet Pea designer paper & some of the coordinating felt embellishments. Also some stamps & some buttons. And, of course, some ribbon to tie them onto my hooks. I realized that since I get most of my crafting done when the baby is sleeping that I should measure how long a project takes me to make by how many naps it took me to make it. The baby usually naps twice a day for anywhere from 1 hour to 2-1/2 hours. So this project took me about 2 nap times to finish. Sorry the photo isn't great, but you get the idea right?
Here are close-ups of each one:





Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Laura W. said...

Cute!! I love this ... hm, now where in my house could I put something like this?? :) Great idea!

Shay said...

so adorable! thanks for the inspiration!