Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updating My Picture Frame Dry Erase Board

Remember the picture frame dry erase board I made last year? Well, I get bored with some of my home decor items after a while & like to change things up. Yesterday my project was to update my picture frame dry erase board to hang in my craft space in our new house. I love the new Sweet Pea line from Stampin' Up! It includes a designer series paper stack (48 sheets total of 24 double-sided designs, 12 x 12-$24.95) & coordinating stitched felt (52 pieces total-$7.95). And I love the new satin ribbons too!
I bought the 12 x 12 white frame at Michael's last year so I'm just re-using that & changing up the background paper. I love that I can use 3-dimensional items like the felt flowers & then once it's all put together the glass protects everything.
I can write anywhere on the glass that I want to without having to worry about it ruining any of the paper or embellishments. And when I need to write something else it erases so easily!
I feel like my craft space is rejuvenated & ready for spring now!

(Sorry for my reflection in the glass in all of the photos)

No comments: