Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Week: Framed Pumpkins

I love using these square 12" x 12" frames for projects. They are such a great size, easy to just insert a standard piece of scrapbook paper. I was re-purposing this frame so there's no glass on it (the glass has vinyl for another display on it), but I like how it looks without the glass too. I have been seeing subway art inspired projects everywhere & I grabbed this designer paper from my stash because it had that same type of look with all of the Halloween words in different fonts & sizes, going in different directions. Then I used my Big Shot & my Pumpkins #2 die to cut out 3 pumpkins & their faces. I used textured Pumpkin Pie card stock to so that they have a more dimensional look to them. I put this in the white frame, tied some pretty orange striped ribbon around it & was done! This was so fast & easy & it's a project that you can add to your holiday decor.

Here's a close-up of those cute pumpkins:

You could also put a cute photo of your kids from a past Halloween on this or if you had the glass in your frame still this would make a really cute dry erase board for October.

To see more of my dry erase boards click here & here.

No comments: