Thursday, December 23, 2010

Handmade Christmas: Princess Tote Bag

So this is the last handmade Christmas gift that I used my sewing machine for! Yay! I did it! With only a couple days to spare before Christmas too! So I only have one more gift to make, but it only requires some minimal hand sewing. I am so glad that I was able to get everything made this year that I wanted to. This project is so fast & easy too, that's why I waited until the others were done before I did this one. And with the seemingly never-ending rain we're having right now I had to take this pic inside, so this tote bag definitely looks cuter in person than in the photo! My daughter has been wanting a tote bag ever since I made my girls trick-or-treat bags for Halloween this year. I found this super cute pink fabric with sparkly princess crowns all over it & knew it would be perfect for her tote bag. And this bag just needed those dark pink handles too! I know Kaylee is going to love it!

No comments: