Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Super Cute {FREE} Christmas Subway Art Download

I could get lost all day long just blog hopping & checking out all of the amazing crafty ideas out there! People are so darn creative! Especially this time of year too. I love to see all of the awesome holiday ideas. I've come across so many great ones lately, but I just do not have the time to share them all with you. The girls over at eighteen25 shared an awesome one though that I actually did myself so I wanted to share it here.

Subway art is just so hot right now & they created this super cute Christmas one & posted it on their blog so the rest of us can make our own! Isn't that nice of them?

Here it is:

IMG_8178_webcopy.jpg


Don't you just love those sparkly trees & fabulous banner too?


The subway art print is so easy too. Just download it from their blog, click here. Then print it out or have it printed at a photo processing center. I just had mine printed out in 8 x 10 at Costco & it looks awesome. Put it in a simple frame & you've got a great new piece of holiday decor for your home!


Stop by eighteen25 & make sure to tell them thanks & how much you like this cool Christmas subway art!

No comments: