Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Cape for a Princess

After I made Ainsley's older sister a cape (click here to see it) for her birthday back in October, I soon realized that I would need to make my little niece a cape for her birthday as well. And I loved making it for her! It had to have a princess crown on it (her birthday party theme is princess this year) & I loved the purple satin & the super cute glitter polka dot flannel that I found to use on the back. I knew I couldn't put her initial on the crown because both of her sister's names start with "A" as well, so I decided to go with a simple heart. After all, her birthday is Valentine's Day so it works! It was such a windy day outside so this is the best photo that I got. I hope she likes her new princess cape!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ainsley LOVES her cape! She's been wearing it all morning. Thanks again for coming to play with us and for her super cute activity folder too!