Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chalkboard Canister Labels

You've seen this idea before, I know. But I got some new canisters at Tai Pan Trading a couple weeks ago & I knew when I bought them that I was going to use my Silhouette to make some of these cute chalkboard labels for them. I just think they're so cute! And, no, my four-year-old did not write on them, I did! Ha ha! But I like that if I want to change up what's in them I can simply erase the writing & write on them again.

So I keep the 3 on the left on the counter & then the spaghetti canister in my pantry, but here they all are:
I love that you can see through the top of them too:
I'm going to go back & get 3 more too for in my pantry for whole wheat flour, powdered sugar, dark brown sugar. I'm so excited to keep all of my goods nice & fresh in these convenient canisters & to get a little more organized in my kitchen!

No comments: