Monday, March 14, 2011

Embellished Frame

Would you believe that after all the craziness around here lately then we all got the stomach flu? Yep, ALL four of us! That was no fun. And it really put a damper on my crafting! Well, finally we are feeling better. And I needed to prepare a lesson for church yesterday. For part of my lesson I wanted to display my framed The Family: A Proclamation to the World, an article from my church that shares our beliefs on family & why they are so important. But, I wanted to jazz it up a little. As you know, I have been addicted to these adorable fabric flowers so I used some of my Stampin' Up! fabric to make some for this frame.

Here's a close-up:
So cute! I am lovin' these flowers!

I also photocopied the proclamation, shrunk it down a little & then embellished it so that I could give it to the girls in my class as a handout:
I hope they like it!

No comments: