Thursday, April 7, 2011

Simple Spring Wreath

I jumped on the Spring wreath bandwagon this week & made my own. I've been seeing so many on people's blogs that are just so cute! If it looks off-centered in the photo, that's because it is! I don't know why, but that clear wreath hanger doesn't work well on my front door & made the wreath very crooked. I actually have the wreath hung on a door inside of our house, but the lighting was absolutely horrible in there for taking a photo. Oh well, you get the idea. So I've been on this 3 flower thing for a while & that's what I did on this wreath as well. I wanted my wreath to be very simple, but I'm thinking that maybe it's too simple. Maybe I should add a couple more flowers? I loved using the burlap to wrap around the styrofoam wreath-so fast & easy! And it adds such a nice texture too. I also love these colors in the fabrics-cocoa brown, apricot & ocean blue. Such happy colors! I am so glad that Spring is here!

3 comments:

Megan @ Cut the Craft! said...

Love the colors and how simple it is!

Megan
www.CutTheCraft.com

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

I love this wreath!! BTW, I'm stopping by from Creation Corner and the Friday Link Party. I also just became a follower.

Come by my blog when you have a moment.

craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
Your wreath is simply stunning! I just have one question, how do you make the flowers?
Kind regards,

Allie.