Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mama's New Bag

Do you remember the Tohoku Tote that I posted here? Do you remember how much I love, love, LOVE it? Well, I figured since I am all caught up on making gifts {for the moment} that Mama would make herself a new bag! And I had splurged on this gorgeous gray & yellow floral fabric a couple months ago & knew that I wanted to use it on this bag.

It looks so cute:

Again I did a large pocket (left) that could hold diapers if I want to use it as a diaper bag too & then 2 smaller pockets (right) for smaller items like my cell phone. I also added a piece of fabric that snaps together in a loop that I can hook my keys on to so they don't get lost. I hate digging through my purse for my keys!
Here's the inside:

Here I am wearing it {happy, happy} so that you can see it's size:
Don't you just love the gray & yellow together? I am lovin' it!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Love love it!!! Beautiful