Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Photo Book from Paper Coterie

So there's a new online company called Paper Coterie that allows you to make photo books, calendars, journals, guest books, growth charts, etc. And their stuff is super cute! Well, they had a little "open house" a couple of weeks ago & gave out codes for $40 to use on their website for FREE! I just happened to have a file of photos from our Florida trip {two years ago} sitting on my computer, waiting to be put into some kind of scrapbook. I figured this was the perfect opportunity to make a little vacation photo book & to check out this new company.

I have to say, first off I fell in love with all of their designs. I can't tell you enough how cute all of their stuff is! Check it all out here. There are so many photo book options too-baby, family, love, children, vacations, etc. The prices aren't bad either. For the 8-1/2" x 11-1/2" book with 30 pages the cost is $32 (extra pages are $1 each). My $40 credit easily covered that! Also, it was so easy to use the program to make a photo book. I loved how easy it was to plug in my own photos & journaling. And also it was so easy to customize & personalize things if I wanted to (like page elements & stuff). Ok, so it was easy enough to use, but how would the quality be? I'm happy to say it's excellent! I was definitely pleased with my photo book. Wanna see?

Here's the cover:
And some of my favorite pages inside:


The back cover:

Ok, so don't mind my poor photos, but the book looks awesome, right? I love it! And my family loves it. And my husband is just so happy that I finally did something with those vacation photos!

And look at the cute envelope that the book was wrapped in:

Oh yeah, they also included this darling little necklace of their logo for free too:
So cute!

I definitely suggest that you check out Paper Coterie for your next photo crafting project!

No comments: