Monday, May 9, 2011

Tab Top Can Treats

So I was really hoping to have this posted before Teacher Appreciation Week, but life happens & blogging didn't! I'm sure you've probably seen this idea before & you've probably even seen the awesome tutorial that Our Best Bites had on their blog by now, but I still want to share it here in case you need a cute little gift/treat at some point.

Here were my treat cans for my daughter's preschool teachers:
Just click here to see the whole tutorial from Our Best Bites on how to make these & they even include free printables for the front of the can. So easy & they look super cute!

Here's what I put inside of mine instead of M&Ms:
Even though the cans are pretty small, I still fit 10 pieces of bite-sized candy bars in there. I wanted there to be a variety of candy in there since you never know what people like.

This was so easy that I even made one for one of the girls that I teach every Sunday at church & gave it to her for her birthday. I just used one of my stamps & some punches to decorate the front of this one:
I will definitely make these again!
Thanks to the ladies at Our Best Bites for sharing!

No comments: