Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Boy Tie Onesies

I see people making these super cute onesies with little ties on them all over the place & I just love them! I have been waiting for someone to have a baby boy so I could try them out! Luckily my good friend from church just had a baby boy so I finally got my chance. I dug through my scraps for some boy-ish looking fabric. Sadly, I didn't have many options as most of my scraps are pink & girly! Note-look for some boy fabrics in the remnant bin to have on hand!
Well, these were just so easy to make. I used my Silhouette to create a tie shape in the size that I wanted. Then I used the Silhouette Sewable Fabric Interfacing & cut the tie shape out with my machine. It's so great because it cuts the shape out of the fabric & the interfacing all at once! Then I ironed the little ties onto the onesies & then finished them up by sewing around the entire tie. These are so simple, but adorable. They would be so cute with some little pants for baby boy to wear to church! I just love onesies for babies! They just seem so cozy!

Here's a close-up of one of the ties:
Yay for babies!

No comments: